- Bring a medium-large pan of water to the boil.
- Add your carrots and potatoes and boil for around 15 mins until the vegetables are soft.
- Whilst the veggies are boiling, cook your bratwurst according to the instructions
- Once the veggies are cooked, drain (keeping the water) and add to a blender, with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend for a few mins, until you get a nice, thick, creamy cheese sauce.
- Drizzle all over your bratwurst and pair with a delicious vegan hot chocolate or a warming mulled wine.