- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Line one or two (depending on size) baking trays with baking parchment
- Blend the first set of ingredients in a blender
- In a large bowl, stir through the blended ingredients with the all dry ingredients, except for the coconut flakes
- Spread the mixture over the lined baking trays and bake for 5-10 mins until crunchy and toasty
- Add the coconut flakes to the trays and bake for an extra 10 minutes
- Leave to cool for at least 30 minutes
- Stir through a sprinkle of cacao nibs and serve with your favourite Mighty Pea milk and some fresh banana!