- Chill a large mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- While that's chillin' add moist, pitted dates to a food processor and blend until there are only small bits left. Then add hot water a little at a time until it thickens into a thick paste. Put to one side.
- Without tipping the cans, scoop out the coconut cream from the cans of coconut cream, save the clear liquid for later. Scoop the coconut cream into the chilled mixing bowl.
- Using a mixer if you have one or Mighty whisk power if you don't, whip until creamy and smooth. Then add cocoa powder, vanilla, Mighty Pea M.lk, and half of the date paste. Whip until fully mixed in.
- Taste and adjust flavours as you see fit.
- Take your mixture and add it to a parchment-lined freezer-safe container. Cover it loosely with cling film and then cover with foil.
- Whack it in the freezer. If you're keen to go at it, take it out after a few hours (this'll be more of a mousse-like ice cream). For proper, firmer ice cream, freeze that baby overnight.