- Whisk the flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt in a bowl until mixed. Slowly pour in your Mighty Pea M.lk until you get a nice, smooth, thick batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-low heat, and add around 2 tbsp of batter at a time to make small (but mighty) pancakes.
- For optimum pancake consumption, you need to do this in batches of two-three at a time. Cook for 3-4 mins until the edges are set and you start getting surface bubbles.
- Do the flip (making sure everyone in the room is watching) and cook for another 2-3 mins until golden on both sides and cooked through. Keep warm in a low oven while you cook the rest.
- Serve stacked with all the toppings.