- Preheat oven to 180℃. Cook lasagne sheets according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Ladle about 1 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium skillet coated with olive oil, sauté courgette and summer squash over medium heat for five minutes. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and a few grinds of pepper. Set aside.
- Place tofu in a medium bowl. Using your fingers, crumble into small pieces. Add hummus, spinach, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, Mighty Pea Unsweetened Pea M.lk, 3/4 tsp salt, basil, and cooked courgette and squash. Use your fingers to mix everything together.
- Lay cooked lasagne sheets on a baking sheet or parchment paper. Place 1/3 cup of tofu and hummus mixture on each lasagne sheet and spread until evenly covered. Roll carefully and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining noodles.
- Ladle remaining pasta sauce over the lasagne rolls. Cover dish with foil and bake for 35 minutes.