Considering there's only a handful of ingredients and minimal prep required - it's an absolute belter to bring out once in a while.
Give it a go!
- Add all the panna cotta ingredients to a smoothie blender. Blend the mixture until you get a smooth creme.
- Pour the creme into a non-stick pan and cook on high heat for about 5-10 minutes until the creme thickens. Keep stirring all the time so it doesn't burn. Keep a close eye on it because nothing will happen for a while and then all of a sudden the thickening process kicks into action (that's the starch reacting to the heat).
- Pour the thickened creme into ramekins (or little bowls) and let cool down completely in the fridge for them to set - takes around 90 minutes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Before you take them out of the fridge start making the berry coulis. You can use any variety and mix of berries you like. Heat the berries in a pan on high heat until they turn into a coulis. You don't need to add any water. The heat will break down the skin of the berries and turn them into liquid.
- Take the vegan panna cotta ramekins out of the fridge and place on a dessert plate - they should come out of the ramekins fairly easily - if not, push in the edges with your finger to loosen it up and this will make it come out easier.
- Drizzle the coulis on top of the panna cotta and garnish with grated white chocolate.
- Serve up and chow down.